Provides strategic leadership for the development of the service line so that a full continuum of services is created and structured in response to customer needs .Guide the development of the overall housekeeping leadership structure and to ensure that all properties are Brand Standard compliant and mystery shopper, GSTS scores and Brand Standard Audit scores are high.
1. To conduct a MOR exercise with work books completed for all properties. To consolidate action points from the MOR exercise. Ensure follow-up on continuous basis
2. Identify and develop an overall leadership structure and team for the property HK team.
3. Develop and implement a strategic and operational plan for the team that addresses: mission, l staff development issues, c quality improvement, financial performance, market assessment and analysis, human resources and information management.
4. Assist in the development of a structure or framework that integrates decision making with the division and significantly involves them in planning and budgeting.
5. Develop, in conjunction with the human resources teams, effective human resources management plans and strategies for the service line.
6. Benchmark key performance indicators and major processes in order to move towards best practices and assure quality indicators are at 85%+.
7. Assure compliance with all external regulatory agencies and organizations for all areas of responsibility, particularly with regards to life safety and hygiene issues.
8. Utilize continuous quality improvement philosophies, techniques and tools in all aspects of the position.
9. Develop supportive working relationships with other service line executives and support team leaders to ensure a seamless continuum of care and avoid duplication.
10. Ensure that a “hands on” approach is adopted at property level with regards to Brand Standards compliance and training.
11. Give input and oversight to ensure excellence in laundry operations and maximum savings in chemical and energy are achieved.
Preferred Nationalities: Sri Lankan, Thai, Philippines, Chinese (English speaking), Fareast
This is an Expatriate Position and the right candidate will be offered complete expatriate benefits.
The position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan