The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. To support directly the Chef de Partie or Demi Chef in the daily operation and work.
2. To work according to the menu specifications (pictures or/and portions) set by Chef.
3. To keep working area at all times in Hygienic conditions according to their rules set by the hotel.
4. To communicate to his direct supervisor in all relevant & important matters.
5. Ensures all potential and actual hazards are minimized.
6. Fully understands the hotel's fire, emergency and security procedures.
7. Ensure that the hotel’s health and safety policies, relevant laws and regulations are practiced and enforced.
8. Ensure that the stewarding team works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
9. Stimulates and encourages a general awareness of health and safety in tasks and activities.
10. Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions, corrects them or enforces action to prevent them from happening.
11. Ensures that high standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct of hotel employees are maintained by self and own employees