The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. Conducts daily checks of the equipment for cleanliness and working order.
2. Secures waiver for all gym users.
3. Request for a fruit platter that should be available in the gym on a daily basis.
4. Reports immediately any malfunctioning equipment to the Health Club Manager/Duty Manager, ensuring such equipment is clearly labelled or removed from the operation for the safety and comfort of guests.
5. Ensures sufficient stocks of towels are available.
6. Welcomes guests in a friendly manner and provides orientation of equipment for new users or as requested.
7. Maintains cleanliness in the shower and locker room area.
8. Is constantly alert for the safety of guests to ensure safety is adhered to, intervening in a friendly manner where necessary.
9. Addresses guest by name at least once in every conversation where possible.
10. Checks the first aid kit weekly to ensure it is fully stocked.
11. Applies First Aid to minor injuries
12. Manages customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service, handling any complaints or reporting to the Health Club Manager/Duty Manager if unable to resolve.
13. Reports any incidences/accidents to the Health Club Manager and completes the necessary paperwork.
14. Handles any lost and found items as per hotel policy.