The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. To report to work on time in correct and clean uniform.
2. To attend briefings and meetings when required.
3. To assist the Head Bartender in setting up the bar prior to opening.
4. To prepare all mis-en-place for service.
5. To clean the bar and all equipment to the required standards and maintains this cleanliness throughout service.
6. To greet guests in the correct manner.
7. To extend prompt services to all guests.
8. To treat guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner.
9. To keep working areas fire staff.
10. To strive to anticipate customers’ needs.
11. To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the hotel.
12. To positively contributes to sales activities and assists in maximizing revenue.
13. To adhere to all legal and statutory requirements.
14. To perform any other duties assigned by superiors.
15. Maintains the highest level of standards for all product preparation.
16. Adheres to all Company recipes and measurements.
17. Produces superior product presentation.
18. Educates customers on Nay products and services.
19. Provides top quality espresso shots for hot and cold beverages.
20. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
21. Makes effort to improve job skills, knowledge and education.
22. Takes ownership of processes and quality improvements.
23. Does what needs to be done without being asked.
24. Contributes to the profitability of the café by finding new methods of selling products.