We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward.
The Lifeguard is responsible for the day to day operation and to monitor activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents and to provide assistance to swimmers. He is assigned within the Health Club Department.
This includes the safety, cleanliness and maintenance of the Pools including key responsibilities as:
• Do not leave the pool unattended.
• Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas and rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid until the arrival of emergency medical services
• Ensures the highest level of safety and security to all internal and external customers.
• Vacuum swimming pool
• Clean edge of pool and ensure the swimming pool is clean
• Sweep floor whenever necessary
• Empty rubbish bin
• Place cushions on the chairs (only clean cushion)
• Keep sun loungers clean, in the correct position and at standard height when guests are not using it.
• Determine the chlorine content and PH value of water every 2 hours and keep record
• Report any equipment damage or malfunction to ass. Manager or manager
• Greet every guest who enters the pool area.
• Bring towel to guests (when they do not have any).
• Bring dirty towels to laundry and to be clean towels from laundry, fold towels.
• Pay extra attention to children with swimming aids.
• Ensure guests follows the rules and regulations posted at the pool side.
• First aid box to be replenished and stored at the designate place.
• Ensure there is no sharp object left on the floor or in the pool.
• Know the emergency procedure in case accident occurs at the pool.
• Ensure that the umbrellas are fixed properly to their units, and when they are not in use make sure to tied them down for safety precautions