Welcome to the Bonnington Hotel & Residence, JLT
The only Irish family owned & operated luxury hotel! Whether you are a guest enjoying our five star hotel services, a resident in one of our luxurious serviced residences, or a business client using corporate meeting facilities, the Bonnington offers you the last word in luxury hospitality, backed by a century of experience and tradition. The Bonnington boasts 208 deluxe room and suites and features 272 luxurious serviced residences with modern and stylish restaurant and bar. Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road, just opposite Dubai Marina, and in walking distance to Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station, the Bonnington provides a chic 5 star residential.
It’s all about you!
At the Bonnington, we have always had a passion for service, creativity and a strong team spirit – we are a culturally diverse family communicating openly, honestly and treating each other with respect.
Many of our hospitality professionals join us from all over the world and stay with us for years, develop their skills and careers, just as we improve our hotel offerings for our guests.
We aim to develop our colleagues by getting to know our colleagues and their abilities, matching their strength with the needs of the business. We value diversity and equal opportunities as colleagues are valuable asset to the company, appreciate them with recognition and appreciation to boost colleagues retention and morale.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about hospitality. Being courteous, friendly and efficient is a innate part of their personality. In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess relevant experience in a similar position in 4 or 5 stars hotel.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English is a must. Additional languages are value added advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic salary, accommodation, transport, duty meals, air ticket and medical insurance.
• Knowledge about applying and disconnecting DEWA and Internet connections
• Apply Ejari and to comply with RERA rules and regulation
• To coordinate with Landlords for new contracts as well as renewals
• To coordinate with outside cleaning & maintenance contractors concerning all cleanliness and maintenance issues
• Prepare the on-boarding requirements for the arrival of all new colleagues and provide guidance and information to ensure all persons abide by the accommodation rules and regulations
• Placing orders and following up for the delivery
• Conduct periodic inspections of all colleague accommodation areas to ensure health and safety standards are strictly complied with
• Allocate rooms to new colleagues according to grades and entitlements
• Dealing with authorities with regards to water and electricity matters for the accommodation
• Ensure correct registration of any guest in the Colleague Accommodation
Candidate Must Possess:
• Minimum 2 years working experience in similar position
• Effective communication skills dealing with both internal and external contacts
• Basic computer knowledge