Required for the House Keeping Department in Hotel in Dubai.
• Answer incoming telephone calls promptly and handle them professionally.
• Good knowledge in handling guest requests.
• Good knowledge of Housekeeping operations.
• Ensure that all mini bar consumptions, laundry and damaged linen are forwarded immediately to the Front Office ahead of guest check-out to process guest payments.
• Responsible for making sure all mini bars are stocked accordingly.
• Responsible to maintain hotel linen stock and uniform under supervision of Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Effectively coordinate all guest check-ins and guest check-outs with the Front Office Division and Housekeeping.
• Responsible for Departmental keys and guest room master cards.
• Responsible for all calls coming to the Desk and to convey the right message to the right person.
• Maintaining records related to day to day operations of Housekeeping.
• Follow up with concerned departments in case of guest requests/ complaints.
• Should have a good telephone etiquette.