• Conveys the hotel's image and atmosphere by providing a warm and friendly welcome, being available and frequently visible in the hotel
• Helps Associates improve their skills and provides support for career development
• Manages, motivates and organises personnel in order to improve the quality and creativity of spa & recreation services, in line with brand standards. Makes suggestions for improvement.
• Takes part in the definition of hotel strategy and implements it in the spa & recreation department
• Improves the department's results by increasing guest use and external memberships, improving the management of the spa & recreation points of sale, spend and profitability
"• Draws up the annual budget for the spa & recreation areas and implements any corrective actions required
• Requisitions, monitors, and oversees record keeping on all retail merchandise and recreational
supplies for the recreation amenities at the spa & recreation center.
• Checks inventories that have been carried out
• Ensures that the spa & recreation costs comply with requirements defined by the hotel and the brand
• Develops maintenance plans for new facilities and recommends equipment purchases.
• Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and managing to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Demonstrates a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service that exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests
• Possess knowledge about all aspects of spa treatments and the facility to ensure guests are provided with accurate information, and inquiries are responded to with complete details
• Maintains knowledge of all spa services, products, experiences and fitness facilities
• Ensure that at all times guests receive personal and confidential services, have access to all spa facilities and individual requirements requested by them. To ensure proper consultation on treatments and facilities with all guests using the facilities, and to actively promote the spa services within the resort, maintaining personal and professional contact with the resort guests
• Constantly liaise with external service providers such as product manufacturers, spa and treatment equipment suppliers, Health and Safety inspectors, contract services and training specialists to ensure that the facilities provided by the spa are up to the required level.