FOM is responsible for:
1. Direct and control the activities of the Front Office, Telephone, Concierge and Guest Relations Departments in order to ensure adherence to Company standards, policies and procedures.
2. Ensure a smooth operation of registration and cashiering functions of the Front Office.
3. Direct all activities of the Duty/Assistant Managers and Night Manager to ensure communication and follow-up on any problems, guest requests, special requirements, etc.
4. Interview and hire new employees and ensure they are correctly trained and take corrective action as required.
5. Discipline staff in accordance with Company policy and conduct performance reviews as scheduled.
6. Review daily arrivals, VIPs, special request, group needs, room assignments and coordinates with Housekeeping Department the needs of guests.
7. Escort VIP and curbside arrival guests to their rooms.
8. Keep the Rooms Division Manager/EAM/GM informed of all activities of Front Office, Telephone, Concierge, Retail and other Departments, if any under responsibility.
9. Handle guest complaints and keep management informed as necessary.
10. Work with the Reservations Manager on room availability and selling strategy to maximize occupancy, revenue and rate.
11. Work with the Credit Manager to ensure credit procedures are followed and any problems are resolved.
12. Keep all personnel informed of information, policies and procedures relative to their areas and the hotel in general.
13. Ensure maximization of revenues and control of expenses in all areas under control.
14. Assist the Rooms Division Manager/EAM/GM as required in forecasting and budgeting of revenues and expenses for all areas under control.
15. Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
16. Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
This position is open to Pakistani nationals only