The hostess provides an appropriate welcome at Red Diamond for guests and potential guests, maximizing their dining experience using technical and individual social skills. Handle table reservations and effectively control the flow of guests. Provide a warm and friendly welcome, leading guests and seating them at the table and to answer the telephone.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform with name badge.
• Assisting guest with the choice of venues where applicable and their choice of seating.
• Must know the brand standards set by the hotel.
• Provide an appropriate welcome at Food & Beverage Venues for guest and potential guests
• Maximizing their dining experience using technical and individual social skill.
• Assist in the set-up of tables and display upon procedures.
• Lead guests to the table and seat them only if the table is fully set-up.
• Maintaining a clear and organized reservations book.
• Be attentive to guests and resolves their complaints where possible. Reporting all incidents to your Supervisor.
• Maintain responsibilities of cleanliness of hostess stations.
• Maintain responsibilities of cleanliness of all menus.
• Assist with food and beverage service.
• Provide courteous and professional service at all times.
• Correct preparation of all necessary operational material in the back office and in the service control.
• Reporting of any guest comments to the superior.
• Ensure highest quality of Food & Beverage to the guests.
• Sign in and out in the logbook before and after shift.
• Learning of safety, sanitation and hygiene policies.
• Participation in internal training and necessary meetings.
• Present check, perform cashiering function, bid guests’ farewell and invite them to come back.
• Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, venues, hotel services/features and hours of operations, as they affect the areas of responsibility.
• To ensure that Guests receive the attention and service at all times.
• To behave with other members of staff, managers and directors in a polite, honest and friendly way.
• High school or equivalent education required
• 1-2 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry in similar role, luxury experience highly preferred
• Thorough knowledge of Food and Hygiene standards and procedures.
• Complete understanding and technical skills and knowledge in all aspect of Food & Beverage handling and restaurant service.
Eastern European applicants are preferred.