Clover a step from selling a place to sleep to selling an experience, Compared with other luxury hotels in the UAE, Clover Boutique Ras Al Khaimah knows how to make even luxury premium. Comfortable and exuberant yet deeply inspiring, the Hotel is just the answer to that quest. It is undoubtedly a luxury haven that is one notch above any boutique hotels. The hotel offers complimentary access to its facilities including the gym, sauna and swimming pool for its in-house guests. It also provides free Wi-Fi connection and shuttle ride to nearby shopping malls. With its personalized service and well-appointed rooms and suites, Clover Boutique Ras Al Khaimah is your gateway to an exclusive luxury getaway. Located on the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, The luxurious Clover Boutique Ras Al Khaimah is a boutique hotel with 38 breathtaking suites perfect for weekend breaks or full-fledged family holidays, corporate groups on team building trips, and for couples who want to relax and enjoy blissful moments together.
We are looking for;-
Guest Service Agent
Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff as needed. Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest. Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy. Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Count float at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications.
• Hotel experience is desirable but not essential
• Previous experience working within a similar role in a 5star environment preferred
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Pro-active and reliable
• Outgoing personality and outstanding guest service skills.
• Knowledge of local area, local attractions, entertainment and landmarks
• Knowledge of hotel room types, layouts and features
• Ability to use Opera, and other operating system
• Ability to work collaboratively with hotel service team in providing exceptional customer service excellent telephone etiquette
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organization and working to deadline skills
Education or Certification
• Good level of English essential
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
• Welcome all guests with a smile and maintain a professional approach at all times.
• Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet , bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedure and events.
• Have knowledge of hotel rates, package and discounts.
• Attend the shift briefing, daily 15 minutes training and front office monthly meeting.
• To ensure a quick, efficient and friendly check in and departure of all guests. Ensuring that their details are entered onto the computer correctly and efficiently to the Brand Standards
• Assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible
• To understand the correct reservation procedures and to take any reservations if required
• Be flexible according to the business needs.
• Be fully aware of hotel credit policy and procedures and ensure that it’s adhered at all time.
• Keep yourself informed with all VIP arrivals.
• Be flexible in regard to work schedule.
• Strive to represent Ramada in the most professional manner at all times.
• Ensure that all guests are communicated with the credit policy and procedures upon check-in.
• Take initiative through empowerment to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
• Be fully aware of safety and emergency procedures.
• Handle mail and messages properly and on confidential basis.
• Know how to follow all hospitality guidelines and daily service basics.
• Ensure that all guest problems are resolved properly
• Assist a fellow associates in their Job to ensure that all are done on time.
• Use your systems password with discretion. Log off the terminal when leaving the area.
• Have knowledge about the city, the local area and attraction to provide the guests with all requested information.
• Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or supervisor on duty.
• Be familiar with the AM, PM and night check list to ensure smooth daily operations.
• Ability to communicate with all managers, supervisors and fellow associates.
• Be aware of the Ramada brand standards and follow the thoroughly.
• Ensure that daily banking procedures are followed and performed as per the standards.