Guest Service Agent main duties will include:
• Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible.
• Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest.
• Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
• Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel.
• Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift. Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Give a warm welcome and check in experience to our guests.
• Check out of departing guest in accordance with the established
• Sell rooms to walk-in guests.
• Responsible for cash inventory, cashing cheques and bills of exchange in
foreign currencies for hotel guest in accordance with the credit policy
• Cooperate with colleagues from all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Finance
• Ensure that the Front Desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at
all times in order to be available for guests as a point of contact
• Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures
and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and
In order to be considered for this role you will have previous similar experience in a 5 star property, Higher education degree. Only Arabic Speaking candidates should apply.