Corporate Sales Manager, Female with at least 2 years Hotel Experience and driving license for Abu Dhabi Property.
1. Closely monitors accounts revenue and business production of own corporate portfolio and that of any assigned Sales Executives.
2. Maximizes up selling opportunities whenever possible.
3. Reviews direct competition and conducts regular research.
4. Establishes and maintains files of major accounts and assists Assistant DOS / DOSM in maintaining the accounts management system.
5. Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties’ unique selling points, features, amenities, promotions & services.
6. Promotes & maximize sales of all F&B outlets for individual & group business.
7. Ensures that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities whenever possible.
8. Ensure that company’s Sales & Marketing Policies and Standard Operational Procedures are adhered to at all times.
9. Attends major events in hotel & city as requested by Department Head.
10. Handles incoming calls and ensures messages are taken and details are forwarded to the person/s concerned.
11. Provides feedback to superiors & colleagues on changing marketing conditions as a result of direct sales activities in his / her market areas.
12. Attends departmental & communication meeting as requested.
13. Ensures that the response to any business request is actioned within 24 hours.
14. Promotes and produces sales leads for Sister Hotels outside of coverage area.