TIME Hotels is looking for an Assistant Sales Manager - MICE who is - Positive, Energetic, Genuine and Simple with "can-do-attitude" and expertise to fulfill the following core responsibilities.
- Manages MICE Sales Activities by executing and supporting the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Gains understanding of the location's primary target customer and service expectations; serves the MICE Booker and customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Builds and strengthens MICE relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings by participating in sales activities.
- Monitors & grow existing business with inputs into sales strategies, meetings to maximize business and pursues leads which will develop business.
- Maintains valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/Key MICE related prospect and ensures all follow up is done in timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
University Degree, Higher Education qualification or equivalent in in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
Minimum of 2 - 3 solid years of MICE and Event experience preferably in a 5* international hotel chain in UAE/GCC.
Previous experience with MICE related residential and non residential events.
Proven expertise to analyze the related market segment and to come up with the right strategies to maximize results.
Advanced spoken and written English (Multiple language ability is considered as an additional advantage)
JOB NATURE REQUIREMENTS
Valid UAE Driving License is a must.