We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Information Technology professionals who have the ability to deliver exceptional levels of Guest service.
• Anticipate imminent hardware, networking or Database problems and liaise with relevant team members to implement resolutions.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
• Perform daily Checklist of critical systems
• Ensure that all relevant systems documentation is kept up-to-date.
• Monitor the operation and security of all computer hardware and ensure that it is operating properly
• Serve as a primary contact for all servicing of computers, printers, etc.
• Maintain the documentation of all hardware configuration and inventory
• Maintain the documentation of the telephone system configuration and all MPT lines
• Understand all the department working procedures and perform the related tasks as described
• Carry out the repairs and maintenance of all PCs, printers, telephones, interactive system, key lock system, etc.
• Maintain all users access request and authorizations (Windows, E-mail, Opera, Micros, MS Office)
• Respond to guest request in a prompt manner and provide them with adequate support.
Qualification & Experiences:
Successful candidates should have at least one year experience in similar position in a Hotel. Good command of English, Arabic would be an advantage. Degree in Computer related field, ITIL Certification, CCNA Certification.