The Housekeeping Room Attendant is a professional that ensures a positive overall impression of the property as well as providing the necessary service of ensuring clean and comfortable rooms for guests. The impression created by the Housekeeping Room Attendant is crucial to the reputation and success of a Hotel.
• Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting. •
• Reviews daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures. •
• Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day. •
• Cleaning of hotel rooms/condos including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas. •
• Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits. •
• Comply with all resort safety guidelines. •
• Pick up ground litter around hotel or wherever visible.