As a Storekeeper, you serve as an integral part of the Finance Department function by supporting the Stores & Purchasing Team. Storekeeper will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Maintain all Main Store within the Main Stores Department.
• Execute weekly inventories of Hotel Consumable, Food, Beverage.
• Prepare Stores Areas in order to maximize space for receiving products.
• Ensure that all products are being moved into proper storerooms within an acceptable time frame during loading procedure.
• Cross check invoices and actual deliveries of hotel consumable, food, beverage and equipment and to prepare formal report on this to Cost controller.
• Enter all consumable, food, beverage and equipment requisition on daily base into electronic inventory system and ensures the numbers entered are correct all the time.
• Review the on board stock level for consumable, food, beverage and equipment, to ensure the shortages are being reported in time to Department.
• Work in close co-operation with all Departments Head and keeps control over items in stock.
• Investigate any unusual shortages and reports it to Cost Controller/Purchase.
• Calculate and ensures that all order forecasts and projections are based on requirements in food and beverage and general operations.
• Ensures that slow moving item report, expiration date reports and list of eventual shortages of products in the Hotel Stores are being communicated with the Cost Controller ahead of the time.
• Report immediately all damages, leakages and Stores technical problems.
• Follow company and City Municipality’s Public Health standards and Procedures.
• Follow all Hotel Stores Department policies and procedures.
• Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Responsible for day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
• Responsible for following standards for issuing and receiving stock within the stores.
• Responsible for following standards of HACCP in storage practices.