To assist and work with children in an inclusive, developmentally appropriate environment.
• Ensure all parents/guardians fill in the registration form for their children correctly, containing the history of the child.
• Maintain log of children being checked in and out of the Kids Club.
• Prepare Kids Club according to weekly plans of care.
• Follow Daily Schedule.
• Develop and implement appropriate activities for the children.
• Supervise children at all times for safety and health concerns.
• Arrange and maintain classroom environment.
• Create a safe environment for all children attending the Kids Club
• Maintain required materials and equipment in the Club.
• Notify Manager of items that should be repaired or replaced.
• Actively participate in staff meetings as required.
• Participate in professional development opportunities as required.
• Share knowledge from training opportunities with other staff members.
• Serve as a role model for other staff members, as well as children.
• Work as a team member toward establishing goals.
• Notify security and ensure incident reports are complete whenever accident or injury occurs to children.Provide a signed copy to the Manager.
• Inform the Manager of any changes/challenges involving the operation of the Club.
• Keep count of children in Kids Club.
• Maintain order amongst the children.
• Assist all children to restroom.
• Make sure toys and games are clean and sanitary.
• Ensure children are supervised until parent or legal guardian shows proper I.D. and signs them out.
• Ensure that the Kids Club is opened on time in the morning and is closed properly at the end of the day.
• Ensure all club’s rules and regulations are enforced at all times
• Follow opening and closing procedures.
• Perform any other duties as required.
• Be fully aware of club’s facilities, timings, promotions and prices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree; and at least two years related hotel experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, interpret and comprehend simple instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other team members of the organisation.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardised situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to sit. The team member is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
• Hotel Kids Club Attendant Experience in UAE: 2 years