• One Year minimum standard work experience as a clean.
• Positive attitude and good verbal communication skills
• Able to work under pressure, carry multi task and able to work within a time limit accordingly.
• Familiarity with Safety material.
• The ability to handle property cleaning equipment.
Building Cleaner Responsibility:
Building Cleaner will carry the prescribed duties and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
• Starting task from front building carpark and reception area.
• Building floors including, (inside lifts, Building halls, Rooftop area, Swimming pool, Gym).
• Cleaning duties includes, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceilings vents, and restrooms.
• Duty includes clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
• Collect and emptying waste bins to designated collection points.
• Cleaning whereby it is necessary to use steps or ladders.
• Notify any occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
• Order and maintain supply.
• Follow company Health and Safety regulations.
• Coordinate with Building and Staff In-Charge Officer.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.