We are currently looking for young talents, enthusiastic aspirants who have passion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. Ensures comprehensive and up to date knowledge of the property’s unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies.
2. Participates in conducting market analysis and special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
3. Manages own portfolio, covering all levels of account and Client Management to achieve targets.
4. Is proactive to seek new Clients/business opportunities.
5. Maintain timely response and communication with existing accounts and potential new business.
6. Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible.
7. Formulate corporate offer letters for the approval by the Senior Sales Management team.
8. Coordinates activities related to booked business with other departments.
9. Attends meetings pre-contract to understand guest needs and post-contract to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels, whilst providing a point of contact during their stay to handle any issues.
10. Liaise with the Accounts Department regarding credit issues or any other monetary matters.
11. Ensures correctness of new account information when entering into the system.
12. Ensure own function operates within cost restraints.
13. Maintain Sales reports detailing calls, results, follow-up and actions to achieve Sales targets for review and discussion with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
14. Partakes in on-site inspections and entertainment.
15. Attend trade and travel shows as and when required.
16. Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.