TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MEETS AND EXCEEDS CUSTOMER AND TEAM MEMBER EXPECTATIONS BY PROVIDING YES I CAN! SERVICE AND TEAMWORK.
• Assist clients and ensure harmless practice (i.e pool diving).
• Handling towels and mattresses to the guest.
• Reports all operational matters to Recreation Supervisor or Manger.
• Assures that all pool or/and beach regulations are supervisor.
• Follows all departmental operations procedures
• Adheres to Resort rules and regulations as well as policy and procedures.
• Follow through with all issues assigned to him/her by superior.
• Well trained in CPR and first aid.
Laws, Regulations and Policies:
• Follows all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
Health and Safety:
• Maintains high confidentiality.
• Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported immediately.
• Fully understands and implements where necessary the Resort’s fire, emergency and bomb procedures.
• Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
• Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
• Ensures that self is familiar with the in-house facilities to assist guests and promote sales.
• Informs and updates your supervisor on problems and unusual matters.
• Attends meetings and training as required by Recreation Manager.
• Assists colleagues when needed.
• Ensures guest satisfaction by performing duties such as attending to their requests and enquiries courteously and promptly.
• Accepts flexible working schedule when necessary for Resort uninterrupted service.
• Performs required duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner to achieve the overall objective of the position.
• Accepts any other duties or responsibilities assigned by your Superior / Manager
• Is always updated on:
- Hotel facilities and special promotions.
- Marketing promotions.
- Laws relating to own field of responsibility.