• To comply with all outlet’s service standard.
• Greet and serve our guests with an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
• To have a full knowledge of the Food & beverage items & their specification, menu prices, recipes, style of service etc., and be able to explain all in a polite and appealing manner.
• Regularly upsell of food and beverages and making guests aware of promotions.
• To maintain the assigned work in an organised and tidy fashion
• To check the cleanliness within the outlets area and general keep of furniture.
• Ensuring that all BOH areas within the outlet floors are all clean & tidy.
• To report any defect to your Superior and ensure they are corrected
• To attend all line up and communication meetings which take place before each shift
• To maintain better co-ordination and work with colleague / new employees & associates from other F&B outlet in order to provide a courteous service to the guests.
• To assist the associates from the other F&B outlet in serving all items in accordance with the service standards.
• Ensure that cutlery & crockery, Glassware, Linen to be in better condition at all given point of time in order to maintain the excellent service towards the guest.
• Ensure the restaurant supplies (i.e. Food & Beverage) are collected at the agreed time.
• To be able to immediately monitor guest comments and pass on to your Superior, who will take the necessary steps whenever needed.
• Be pro-active in solving problems whenever possible.
• Ensure services at the outlet to be rendered as per the set standards without taking any shortcuts.
• Ensure to have a very good relationship between the Operations floor, the Kitchen & FOH
• Be able to assist for any other duties when asked by your Superior.
• Be able to assist any other outlet when asked by your Superior
• Be familiar with health & safety and hygiene rules
• Be familiar with the Fire & Emergency procedures
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance is up to hotel’s grooming standards.
1. Experience in 4 or 5 star property preferably in UAE.
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Waitress.
3. Should have excellent communication skills.
4. Guest focused and proactive approach.
5. Outgoing personality.