Sales Executive job Description
First Central Hotel Apartment looking to employ a highly enthusiastic skilled and responsible Sales Executive to join a multi culture team, maintaining customer & Management satisfaction, achieve variety goals, surpass the Hotel expectations and sustainable growth of the organisation.
First Central Hotel Apartments Minimum Requirements:
• 3 or 4 star hotel experience
• Minimum 1 year experience
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• Must have experience in same area
• Preferably Male & open with any nationality.
• Valid Driving License/ preferable knowledge with UAE roads and traffic rules & regulations.
• Highly organised and prompt in time management.
• Good communication skills (English speaker & written).
• Approved High School or University Degree.
First Central Hotel Apartments Responsibility:
• To call on accounts and report directly to the Director of Business Development.
• To attend trade shows corporate functions, promotions, etc. representing hotel and First Central Hotel Apartments in general to keep a high profile in the marketplace.
• To distribute corporate directories and sales collateral as appropriate.
• To actively cross-sell all First Central Hotel Apartments.
• To maintain accurate accounts and data sheets on all active accounts; to monitor this data via the system.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
• To entertain key accounts when necessary with prior approval the Sales & Marketing Manager.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationship with your own colleagues, and all other departments.
• Provide general clerical and administrative support to Sales Department ; compose and type letters, memoranda, and other correspondence related to assigned activities; prepare a variety of reports including technical reports and activities.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION.