Sales Manager Description
First Central Hotel Apartment looking to employ a highly talented skilled and responsible Sales Manager to promptly manage a dynamic multi culture Sales team as well as accomplish the organisation goals.
First Central Hotel Apartment Minimum Requirements:
• 3 or 4 star hotel experience
• Minimum 2 years’ of proven experience
• Must have experience in same area (Al Barsha, JLT, TECOM, Sheikh Zayed etc.)
• Valid UAE Driving License and well experience with UAE roads and traffic rules & regulations.
• Preferably Female and open with any nationality.
• Highly organised and prompt in time management.
• Highly experienced in identifying target and ability to motivate
• Highly proven in development, marketing strategies & corporate communication
• Good communication skills (English & Arabic speaker & written).
First Central Hotel Apartment Sales Manager Responsibility:
• Be actively involved in developing methods to maintain and increase business volume, this includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, employee training and control, guest relations.
• Research the market on a continuing basis. To determine where business comes from, how it is influenced, who the hotel clients are, how they normally arrive in the locations, etc.
• Together with the Director of Sales & Marketing, formulate a sales & marketing program one year in advance and plan week to week sales activities with a view to maximizing the use of staff time and promotion money
• Development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to take action.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Monitor market trends, Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Sales & marketing and/or the General Manager
• Manage marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
• Manage department team, train, monitor individual performance accordingly.
• To submit a monthly entertainment schedule to the Director of Sales & Marketing following individual budget guidelines.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Sales & marketing and/or the General Manager.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION.