• Organize together section with regard to mise-en-place, production and its service.
• Take orders from Chef de Partie and carry them out in the correct manner
• Work to the specifications received by the Executive Chef regarding portion size, quantity and quality as laid down in the recipe index
• Responsible for completing the daily checklists regarding mise-en-place and food storage
• Report any problems regarding failure of machinery and small equipment to the Chef de Partie and to follow up and ensure the necessary work has been carried out.
• Keep the section clean and tidy.
• Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and professionalism
• Follow company policies and procedures, demonstrate efficient teamwork and contribute to the achievement of business goal
To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require