Looking for a Public Relations Officer for a renowned hotel in Dubai:-
• The Public Relations Officer will be responsible for the hotel’s services related to government regulations, demonstrating a good understanding of the concepts involved in the various processes.
1. Adept with HR policies, procedures and systems, to gain an understanding and appreciation of current practices of the industry to provide advice to management as PRO’s role responsibilities.
2. To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, permits, etc.
3. To proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Permits.
4. To assist all staff in the medical check process.
5. Send employees a notification on documentation required prior to their visa card expiring.
6. Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa changes.
7. Assist the company and the employees with visa arrangements in Embassies.
8. To maintain database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
9. To renew all company related licenses prior to their expiry date.
10. Send out notifications on documentation required to renew trade licenses and complete surveys, etc. required by the government bodies at the time of license renewals.
11. Submit detailed reports related to visa expenses to the finance department.
12. To submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised by Management.