Date Posted: 18 Oct 2016
Property Name: Dusit Thani Pattaya
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary and Responsibilities
To ensure the hotel's maximum yield to be able to achieve the optimum level of profitable business growth through effective strategic planning and implementation. Analysis of room performance, booking patterns and market trends for future business plans. Monitor competitors' performance including pricing strategies and product improvement. Assist in analysis of the production of key and setting the pricing strategy. Involve in sales promotions and programs, room rates. Also produce the Annual Revenue Budget with the executive team.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
2. Minimum of 5 years in relevant experience in a similar capacity preferably in a 5 star class environment
3. Knowledgeable in Revenue Management.
4. Have excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills