Date Posted: 12 Oct 2016
Property Name: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Assist to monitor and manage the Company Secretary Office.
- Assist to make the work action plan for the Company Secretary Office.
- Assist to control and ensure that the work is performed according to plan.
- Summarize announcements, rules, regulations and laws of SEC, SET and other relevant departments when there are changes and/or amendments, in order to inform the Board of Directors, Executives and relevant persons.
- Prepare the Company's report in compliance with the regulations of SEC, SET and other relevant departments.
- Prepare the 56-1 Form
1.Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Law. 2.Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity with strong background in Company Secretary function. 3.Well organized, detail-oriented, good strategic planning and implementation skills. 4.High level of computer proficiency. 5.Have Excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken. 6.Possess professional disposition with excellent interpersonal skills.