Date Posted: 29 Aug 2016
Property Name: Dusit Thani Guam
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Supervise the sub-ordinates under his/her responsibility to keep all hotel machinery such as, chiller, boiler and generator in good working condition in accordance to the schedule. Check, maintain and repair all machinery in the hotel. Report the utility consumption information (i.e. water, electricity, fuel) to the engineer manager. Supervise and control the correct usage of tools and equipment. Report the daily maintenance activities to the supervisor.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
2. Minimum of 3-4 years of engineering experience. Previous or current engineer position in hotel or residential project is a must
3. Good knowledge in the principles and practices of engineering operation.
4. Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Posses professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills