PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To increase customer satisfaction by providing prompt, correct, trouble free and courteous communications support for hotel guests and hotel departments by operating hotel communication systems in line with the hotel’s guidelines, and Atana Hotel corporate guidelines and service concepts.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES PROVIDE THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF SERVICE TO GUESTS
1. Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations byProviding Proud to Service & Teamwork:
• Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever is reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting co-workers as needed
• Meets Proud to serve standards
2. Adheres to hotel policies & procedures:
• Attends work on time as scheduled
• Follows hotel standards regarding personal hygiene
• Minimizes dangers by following all safety rules and regulations
• Maintains a favorable reputation of the Atana Hotel at all times.
• Maximizes rooms’ revenue and sales for the hotel.
• Provides courteous service to customers by operating the switchboard according to standards.
• Communicates clearly and courteously.
• Demonstrates fluency in the use of the equipment.
• Transfers incoming calls promptly to the appropriate extension.
• Assists guests in making long distance calls by instructing them on the appropriate procedures and placing calls for them.
• Takes and delivers accurate and complete messages.
• Ensures customer is awakened as requested by accepting, recording and executing wake-up calls.
• Communicates with authorized employees by using paging systems.
• Identifies and forwards incoming faxes, mails, packages and messages promptly.
• Prepares lists and reports as requested.
• Checks the daily arrival/occupancy list.
• Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
• Keeps a logbook for the telephone function and updates logbook for next shift.
• Is aware for current room availability and the occupancy.
• Is fully aware of the hotel’s current promotions and activities.
• Maintains own working area and materials clean, tidy and in good shape, reports defective materials and equipment to the Assistant Front Office Manager.
• Continuously seeks and endeavors professionalism in own job function.
• Knows what action should be taken when an emergency call is requested and received.
• Register all our guests & employees in the CID system according to the CID policy.
• Register all guests in DTCM e services system and ensure sending the daily DTCM report.
Job Type: Full-time