Date Posted: 13 Oct 2016
Property Name: Dusit Princess Chiang Mai
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Responsible for all Quality Assurance related issues and plays a leading role in the development and management of an organisational culture that achieves quality excellence. Maintains procedures and programs to ensure the company meets organizational and regulatory standards for proper function, safety, quality, and consumer acceptance. Helps businesses remain productive and profitable by implementing and monitoring programs that ensure continuous quality. Establishes understanding and commitment towards Dusit International's Signature Guest Experience.
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance systems, such as training, risk management, or internal audit.
- Minimum education of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- A problem-solver with strong analytical skills and a track record of success in experience with reviewing and writing SOPs
- Strong organizational and documentation skills. Highly creative and organized individual with a magnetic personality to engage and influence a team.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and management regarding compliance standards, policies and procedures. Ideal candidates are resourceful team players who play close attention to details.
- Has good command of both written and spoken English. Excellent communication skills with an understanding of cultural change is essential.
- Past experience in Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning is considered advantage.