Recommend a friend - Band 6
Do you see yourself as the Mgr Restaurant & Bar Branded Concepts?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas' Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta's Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams - Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
This exciting role will develop, implement and manage innovative F&B programs, concepts and standards for the assigned brand portfolio. Collaborate with the operations team to ensure continuous improvement in F&B programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - (Key Activities)
● Develop branded restaurant concepts for IHG Full Service brands, including development, designing equipment, food specs & testing, and staffing models
● For new branded concepts, responsible for pilot testing and implementation
● Continuously improve existing branded restaurant concepts, including F&B standards, equipment, and food product innovations
● As needed, work directly with hotels that have Branded Concept restaurants to train hotels and ensure hotels are meeting standards and consult on restaurant operations to help hotel maximize profitability
● Manage F&B Concept in a Box portion of F&B Website
● Provide regularly reporting on Burger Theory restaurant performance
● Evaluate F&B concepts in terms of brand fit, profitability, and competitor advantage/disadvantage. Make recommendations for improvements to profitability, service, advantage versus competitors and customer satisfaction. Execute agreed recommendations across the relevant system
● Develop an impactful channel of communication with the pertinent properties. Maintain and update performance documentation as necessary
● Ensure refinements and improvements in each concept addressing consumer preferences and understanding the "brand fit" and defining the path to profitability
● Develop meeting, banquet and catering menus that are consistent with brand position, limited service staffing targets and varying property configurations. Engage food product and equipment vendors to assist
● Responsible for all F&B documentation and training protocols. Establish the process for delivering initial and on-going training/support and regular reporting for Full Service Brands
● Develop recipes and associated preparation instructions for brand relevant menu items to be rotated quarterly in conjunction with brand directed seasonal renewal
● Work with IHG design department and outside vendors when necessary
● Provide input in the development of hotel food & beverage up selling and training programs. May teach practical problem solving techniques such as, but not limited to, suggesting premium brands or larger sizes, and techniques on up-selling or promotion of specific menu items
● Develop exceptional communications and relationships with the participating properties.
● Perform other duties as required
Competitive salary plus bonus potential<br><br> Education-
BS/BA in Hotel Administration or relevant discipline preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have or obtain CFBE from ALA (AM Lodging Association) or a Restaurant Executive Certification from the National Restaurant Association within one year of obtaining position. Required Food Safety Certification.
5-10 years chain restaurant management or hotel food and beverage operations or brand
experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the
Technical Skills and Knowledge-
● Demonstrated ability to develop and cost menus and labor schedules
● Demonstrated understanding of brand relevance and consumer insight application
● Demonstrated ability to understand, develop, and teach fundamental Food & Beverage concepts such as Menu, Engineering and Theoretical Food Cost Analysis
● Demonstrated understanding of profit and loss statements and ability to read and analyze an F&B P&L statement
● Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to internal and external clients, vendors, senior management and staff. May be required to use consultative or persuasive communication skills to effectively handle compliance issues or program issues with franchisees
● Demonstrated ability to use computerized software to develop and submit report and costing information
● Demonstrated understanding of Brand standards and programs and demonstrated experience in overseeing a major F&B program area
● Demonstrated knowledge of Federal, State and local health and safety regulations as they relate to the F&B operation in franchised hotels
Must have the legal right to work in this country
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program . Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online".
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans