Community Marketing Agent- Wyndham Vacation Ownership
10 Nov 2016
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations - 160 + and access to 4000 other properties around the world. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
We have been rated one of the Top 2 most admired Hospitality Companies by Fortune 500 Magazine for several years. We invite you to learn more about our record breaking success, unprecedented growth, and exciting lifestyle opportunities!
Come Join Our Elite Marketing Team
Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, goal oriented and a natural closer!
Don't continue to work for anyone other than the BEST Vacation Ownership Company in the World!
Don't wait to apply as the positions are filled QUICKLY!!
Job Description: The primary purpose of this position is to solicit prospective guests in hotel lobbies, booths or other designated locations while providing signature concierge service. To qualify them to assure that they meet the guidelines for the sales presentation; if qualified, invite them to attend a vacation ownership presentation at a variety of Wyndham Resort locations in the area. All of this while maintaining Wyndham's legendary commitment to excellent service.
Here are a list of benefits that make Wyndham Vacation Ownership the Best of the Best!!
■Comprehensive Benefits after 90 Days of Hire (Medical, Dental, Vision)
■ Incredible income potential: Our commission plan is one of the best in the industry
■ Other benefits include: Employee discounts, Tuition Reimbursement
■Fun Working Environment
■ Industry Leading Training Program
■ Real Opportunities for Growth
■ Empathetic and Motivational Leaders
■ Career Advancement Opportunities
■ Performance based Annual Club Elite Trip!!
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
- We are "memory makers".
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES : The CMA occupies a location outside the sales office to invite people who meet pre-determined qualification criteria to tour the resort in exchange for a gift. The CMA receives a set rate per tour for each qualified prospect that tours and bonuses paid on the number of tours.
THE PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION ARE :
(Include but not limited to:)
- Book qualified tours in accordance with set guidelines
- Be professional in nature; be approachable while meeting booth quotas
- Work within Best Practice Guidelines and all Company and sales specific policies and procedures
- Deliver required number of qualified tours to the sales site
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Identify opportunities that are on the horizon and put together plans to capitalize on them
- Bring fresh and new ideas to management that would be cost and/or time effective
- Receive and handle rejections from prospects in a courteous and professional manner
- Turn a negative response into opportunities which can be capitalized on
- Work within a defined structure in a fresh, creative manner
- Represent the Company in an ethical, moral and professional manner
- Display a high level of loyalty and self-discipline and high integrity
- Set goals to maximize production, while minimizing costs
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as directed
- Interact favorably with all types of people, display excellent verbal communications skills.
- Adhere to the set work schedule and for being on time for work
- Attend all training and team meetings as required
- Support the Company's sales and marketing programs and strategies
- Display a positive, courteous and respectful attitude towards the Company and team members
- Attain all required government licenses and registrations within defined time periods
- Stay current with required governmental requirements, work permits, etc.
- Act in a responsible and safe manner
Minimum Qualifications Required :
- Focused, Positive, Driven attitude with a commitment to WIN every day.
- Give Above and Beyond service while staying focused on the main goal: Their commitment to tour a Wyndham Resort.
- Manual dexterity and mobility required.
- Meet and greet people in a friendly, outgoing, upbeat manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle rejection and still maintain a positive attitude day in an day out.
- Self disciplined
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Strong values of customer service and integrity
- Positive, enthusiastic and outgoing attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated, and goal driven with high propensity to succeed
- Demonstrated rapport building skills
- High degree of reliability and integrity
- Ability to work independently and contribute as a team player
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Physical ability to stand upright on feet for extended periods
- Be a team player, supporting and motivating others
- High degree of resilience and ability to handle rejection
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Sound problem solving and negotiating skills
Hours: Day and Evening Shifts available ( Candidates must have the ability to work a varied schdule that may include weekends)