Recommend a friend - Band 6
Do you see yourself as a Project Delivery Manager?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas' Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta's Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams - Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
This exciting position is responsible for the successful planning and execution of global projects within Global Brands and Marketing. Project management includes the application of methodology & standards, knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to various projects to meet or exceed agreed upon project objectives. It involves balancing competing demands such as scope, time, cost, and quality, stakeholders with differing needs, expectations, identified requirements (needs) and unidentified requirements. The position will include the completion of standard project artifacts and regular communication to impacted team members/stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - (Key Activities)
• Manage global projects and initiatives preferably in the brand-centric environments, to ensure the project activities are consistent with established standards and meets user and business objectives
• Prepare and maintain support artifacts (e.g., project plans, status report; issue logs, change logs, agendas, etc) for each project worked
• Assist in the development and refinement of departmental standards, methodologies, and processes to ensure the efficient development and implementation of initiatives
• Interface with global stakeholders (e.g., regions, IT, brands, etc) to identify project requirements, and engage in planning and provisioning activities, implementation, and closure of project initiatives
• Collaborate with external vendors in support of project deliverables
• Review and obtain sign-off on all required project documentation
• Measure and monitor project plan to ensure budgets and timelines are met
• Track variances to the plan and frame decisions for key stakeholders relative to variance trade-offs in terms of time, cost, or quality
• Develop measurement criteria for any new enhancements to ensure successful implementation of the project
• Coordinate with hotels and other third-party companies as required to meet the project objectives
• Coordinate with operational areas/subject matter experts solutions achieve project objectives and are supportable
• Develop executive reports on status/issues as needed
Competitive salary plus bonus potential<br><br> Education -
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
5+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to project management. Experience managing complex projects is necessary. PMP certification is a plus.
Technical Skills and Knowledge -
• Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation
• Experience hiring and managing multiple vendors for large-scale projects strongly preferred
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for providing information to clients, vendors, senior management staff, and hotels
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks/clients required
• Demonstrated ability to frame trade-offs which will aid in the decision making process
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a consistent, high quality customer-focused orientation, including providing clear, accurate information; explaining procedures or materials or providing supplemental information; anticipating problems or questions
• Demonstrated budgeting skills and project accounting principles
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a systematic manner
• Knowledge of marketing campaign management development process
• Strong analytical skills
Must have the legal right to work in this country
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please click "Apply Online" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V