Recommend a friend - Band 5 USD
Do you see yourself as the Director, Restaurant & Bar Solutions for Lifestyle Brands?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas' Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta's Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams - Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
This exciting role will develop, implement and manage innovative F&B programs, concepts and standards for the assigned brand portfolio. Collaborate with the operations team to ensure continuous improvement in F&B programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities- (Key Activities)
● Lead conceptualization of new F&B Programs for Lifestyle Brands
● Hotel Indigo: Stabilize and partner with brand to develop strategy for the future of Hotel Indigo F&B
● EVEN Hotels: Operational "Fix" (make break-even), develop strategy for future of Cork & Kale, and develop F&B meeting solution
● InterContinental: F&B solution at VIP Club Lounge
● Liase with operations team to ensure successful implementation of new programs into the estate
● Continuously improve existing F&B programs for Lifestyle Brands, including F&B standards, equipment, and food product innovations
● Manage and provide strategic direction to all F&B directors in the Lifestyle Brands in the Americas region
● Develop strategies to improve existing F&B programs and operations to include operational standards, financial results and physical renovations
● Participate as critical advisor to local F&B Directors in new hotel openings and conversions. Provide subject matter expertise and consult on pre-openings, brand standards manuals, OS&E and FF&E selection, recruitment, product sourcing and budgeting
● Perform research and data analysis on external market, internal programs, competitive set, relevant market pricing for F&B products, or economic factors affecting F&B - prepare reports or presentations summarizing this data, and make recommendations to senior leaders for new programs or changes to existing programs based on findings and trends - this includes the management of 3rd party consultancy agencies
● Respond to requests, inquiries, and challenges from internal Company staff, including interpreting F&B financial data, researching data sources and/or data integrity, and providing related information as needed - independently work with F&B directors, brand managers or company senior management to respond to data requests, identify trends in F&B data for a particular hotel or segment, or provide additional information
● Participate in Industry update events through tradeshow attendance and industry conferences
● Coach, counsel hotel staff and participate in marketing opportunities for Hotel F&B operations - create regional incentives in order to grow revenues and decrease cost in certain areas
● Perform due diligence work and translate existing F&B figures into budget data, providing a comparison to existing IHG hotels and an assessment of strengths and weaknesses - prepare related reports and presentations for principal correspondents who may contract with IHG to manage their property, or for senior management concerning potential acquisitions
● Conduct and lead special projects in various F&B program areas - examples include driving the implementation of the major F&B database to the Business Intelligence dashboard, developing tools or presentations for new F&B program rollouts, monitoring start-up costs and preparing P&L forecasts for new restaurant openings, etc.
● Directly supervise and manage the relationship with 3rd party procurement agencies regarding the purchasing for new F&B outlets, and translate purchasing specifications for kitchen equipment, bars, restaurants, other outlets and banquet operations to the field, assisting in answering daily inquiries and questions
● Perform other duties as assigned
Competitive salary plus bonus potential<br><br> Education -
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. MBA in hospitality management strongly preferred
10years of progressive F&B operations experience including department head responsibilities. 10years progressive work-related experience in financial, statistical or market analysis, with demonstrated understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to this position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge -
● Thorough understanding of hotel and/or F&B programs
● Thorough understanding of F&B operations including but not limited to Banquet operations, restaurant operations and bar operations
● Project management experience from conception to implementation
● Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff - must be able to articulate F&B, business and culinary terms
● Financial and business analysis skills, and demonstrated ability to analyze operating, forecast, and budget information
● Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and relational databases
● Property Operating System knowledge /skills to include, Micros, Bartech, Domestic, Delphi, Fidelio FO and S&C and Opera FO strongly preferred
You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country
Relocation support may be provided
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program . Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online".
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans