Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw, scheduled for opening in 2017, not only brings a new luxury hotel to this fast changing city, but also heralds the next chapter for one of the city's most iconic and best loved buildings. It will offer its guests 103 elegant guestrooms and suites; a restaurant with an outdoor terrace with seasonal menus showcasing Poland's rich produce and cuisine; a bar and cigar lounge; and a pâtisserie that will evoke Hotel Europejski's fascinating story. The hotel will also house a spa featuring six treatment rooms.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as:
To maintain the hotel's payroll system in order to ensure timely payment of wages according to the Company's policies. To ensure that the payroll department operates effectively and that the department adheres to the Company's standards.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
• Must be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote teamwork
• Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to this position.
• Must be self-motivating and have a high degree of analytical ability and confidentiality, and work in a safe, prudent and organized manner
• Provide all reports that the Human Resources department requests
• Ensure that the payroll data is entered on time and submitted to payroll provider for payroll processing.
• Reconcile the labor hours between the payroll provider register and the total amount of manual hours recorded based on the local/corporate template and policy.
• Reconcile vacation, time off, accrued salaries and wages, service charge, gratuity tips, MIP and Sales & Marketing Incentives.
• Ensure ongoing development and management of internal payroll spreadsheets.
• Ensure that all Human Resources information is properly processed and incorporated into the payroll.
• Conduct self in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of the Company.
• Communicate with the department heads about payroll issues.
• Ensure that all of the hotel's systems and internal controls, that are applicable to the payroll function, are followed.
• Maintain complete confidentiality with all payroll dealings
• All other reasonable duties as assigned To maintain the hotel's payroll system in order to ensure timely payment of wages according to the Company's policies. To ensure that the payroll department operates effectively and that the department adheres to the Company's standards.
• Previous experience is an asset
• Minimum of 2 years-accounting experience preferred.
• Proven leadership and coaching skills with a track record of developing a highly motivated and cross-trained group of progressive accounting professionals.
• Familiarity with hotel operating systems and software
• Excellent administrative, interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• A professional appearance and presentation along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with all staff and external contacts.
• Knowledge of the following computer programs: Word, Excel, and E-mail (Outlook).
• Experience in a similar capacity is preferred.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to ):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in Poland
We are much more than a world leader. We are 240,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making " Feel Welcome " resonate as the finest hotel promise. AccorHotels provides an extensive offer to students including complementary brands-from luxury to economy - that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Legend, SO Sofitel, Sofitel, Pullman Hotels & Resorts, MGallery by Sofitel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1. We are committed to a culture in which our colleagues FEEL WELCOME and FEEL VALUED. Guided by our strong values and rich culture, we are consistently recognized as a top employer and a global community of hospitality leaders dedicated to serving our guests, colleagues and communities, realizing our full potential through professional development and growth opportunities, and enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. For more information, please visit accorhotels.jobs and frhi.com/careers .