To ensure that all guest and colleague areas are maintained to a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness, as assigned by the Housekeeping Management Team and in accordance with the Company policies, procedures and standards as laid out by the management to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
• To ensure that the Lobby, Guest Elevators, Ashtrays, Restaurants, Public Areas, function rooms are cleaned accordingly to the standards of the hotel.
• To clean and inspect all facilities, furniture and fixtures and report any damage to the supervisor for action and follow-up.
• To clean all Public Area toilets.
• To clean and dispose of rubbish from all Public Areas.
• To clear all back of the house areas, toilets, lockers and offices as per the standards set by the hotel.
• To do deep cleaning as per schedule established in the hotel.
• To know the hotels policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Participates in the multi-skilling philosophy of the department.
• To clean assigned area or outlet thoroughly, making the necessary arrangement, replenishing linen and guest supplies in specific areas.
• To take particular attention to busy areas such as guest lifts inside and outside, toilets, entrance doors, lobby carpets, ashtrays, restaurants, function rooms.
• To clean exit staircases and pantries on the floor level assigned
• To clean and store all the equipment in its proper place.
• To fill out the Housekeeping attendant’s reports correctly, showing the room status and time cleaned.
• To report to order taker lost and found items as soon as found in the public areas.