At Crowne Plaza ® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work by bringing humanity to business travel . We Dare to connect with guests and each other in more personal and thoughtful ways. When you are part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you're more than just a job title.
At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
Crowne Plaza® Doha - The Business Park is 378 stylish rooms and suites, with six restaurants and bars: Aramede - an Arabic - Mediterranean all day dining theatre, Rodizio - fine Churrascaria dining, Misturado - a Brazilian bar, Savor - an elegant lounge, Liquidity - a lively rooftop pool bar and relax in privacy at the Executive Lounge .the five star business hotel in Qatar places you in the heart of one of Doha's key business districts, close to major banks and firms. It is just a 15-minute drive by car or complimentary shuttle from Doha's Hamad International Airport.
From a 24-hour Business Center to a Spa and Fitness Center, our flexible amenities and free internet are designed to keep you feeling creative and energized. Just around the corner is the Corniche, great for evening or morning walks, and for more cultural experience, visit the renowned Souq Waqif or The Museum of Islamic Art. For a long term stay at Crowne Plaza® Doha - The Business Park , we also have well appointed residences featuring one or two bedroom apartment style suites, with the convenience and service of a five star hotel.
At Holiday Inn Hotels our goal is Joy of Travel for all . Its what happens when we create moments and memories that make every stay brighter, full of possibility and deserving of an irresistible smile. Our service is all about making people smile. Wherever we are in the world we promise an experience that is warm, welcoming and upbeat. We do this by making our guest feel at ease, by proactively building more genuine connections with them and creating moments of delight : an experience of genuine hospitality. We always deliver service full of optimism forever looking for ways to create more enjoyable stays. Our success is measured in the number of smiles we create for our guests everyday.
Holiday Inn Doha - The Business Park , Conveniently located in the center of the
bustling Business Park and the financial district of Doha. Holiday Inn Doha - The Business Park is only a 15-minute drive from Hamad International Airport and a few minutes away from the local main attractions including Souq Waqif and Museum of Islamic Arts . Explore the city at ease with close proximity to the shopping malls, the Corniche and to the city center making it an ideal place to stay around for business or leisure.
The hotel's 307 well-appointed guestrooms all feature flat-screen televisions, satellite channels, complimentary high speed internet access, also 7 high-tech and flexible meeting rooms, a 24 hour business center, Lobby Café, Stock Burger, Pool Bar and All-Day Dining Restaurant.
Join us as a Director of Food & Beverage in Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn, Doha, The Business Park .You'll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
Manage food and beverage operations to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique. Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations concerning health, safety, other requirements.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role and expertise . In return we'll give you a generous benefit package including a competitive salary and the chance to work with a fantastic team . Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we'll make sure you'll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will be for both Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn.
· Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labor costs.
· In partnership with other department heads, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue. Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for our guests.
· Ensure all credit and financial transactions are handled in a secure manger.
· Direct day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
· Educate and train team members in compliance with governmental safety regulations. Ensure colleague is properly trained in quality and service standards and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
· Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
· Ensure that all food and beverage facilities and equipment are cleaned, vacuumed and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume. Notify Engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
· Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
· Analyze guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty
· Interact with guests to ensure expectations are being met.
· Manage local food and beverage marketing programs for the hotel; participate in and maintain system-wide food and beverage marketing programs and promotions. Monitor local competitors and industry trends.
· Ensure the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory and equipment, and replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing waste.
Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.<br><br>