Assistant Housekeeper: Any National
We are hiring for our Pre-Opening team in a new 4-Star Hotel.
We are currently looking for young talents, enthusiastic aspirants who have passion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. Prepare schedules as requested in accordance with forecasted occupancy
2. Conducts daily briefings/handovers to all staff on the daily activities
3. Update Floor Supervisors on available rooms, including maintenance and early/late check-ins and check-outs
4. Supervises the daily activities of the floor supervisors
5. Conducts daily and random inspections of guest rooms and other housekeeping areas
6. Update about accurate room status
7. Helps and checks that Room Attendants maintain furnishing, facilities and equipment in the cleanest possible condition, and ensures that repair and maintenance is executed when needed
8. Brings any maintenance requirements to the attention of the Executive Housekeeper
9. Handle the daily inventory and disbursement for all linen, uniforms, and supplies for cleaning guest rooms, wash rooms, laundry and housekeeping related machinery and equipment
10. Supervising all rotational and special cleaning programmes in coordination with the engineering department when applicable
11. Handles and administers "Lost and Found" on a daily basis
12. Fills out maintenance requirements as needed
13. Checks linen stores and carts for cleanliness and sufficient supplies
14. Monitoring the quality and cleanliness of uniforms of employees
15. Checks, equips and stocks VIP rooms according to instruction
16. Has a full understanding of relevant policies and procedures relating to the housekeeping function
17. Attends to guest needs and requests courteously and efficiently