Owner Services Supervisor What you'll do
Apply For Job
At Wyndham Destinations, it is all about our customers and our people! This opportunity will see you providing support to our continued growth with being a part of our Call Centre team within our Philippines office. ABOUT THE ROLE
The Owner Services Consultant will be leading a team of Inbound Owner Services consultants and Team Leaders to provide exceptional service to WVRAP customers through delivery of accommodation reservations and travel related products and services resulting in increased growth and profit through owner referrals and upgrades. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
- To support the Owner Services Manager in overseeing the operations of Owner Services employees based in Clark Philippines, by providing a 7 day service to WorldMark South Pacific Club members and selected WVCAP customers.
- In conjunction with the Bundall based Owner Services Supervisor, lead Team Leaders and a number of representatives by clearly communicating the company and departmental goals and objectives whilst engaging team members in the development of service standards and processes.
- Support the OS&L Trainer and the Quality and Operations Team Leader by overseeing Trainers and Quality Co-Ordinators in our Clark office who report directly to these Leaders.
- Maintaining a premium customer service culture and environment through, staff training and motivation to go 'above and beyond' whilst maximising conversion of incoming calls and on-line enquiries by turning them into confirmed bookings.
- Ensuring travel bookings and administration are managed in accordance with statutory requirements of ASIC.
- Participating in the development of individual and team targets in accordance with departmental objectives.
- To support the Owner Services Manager by handling escalated or complex issues and complaints from Owners (verbal or written) that are unable to be resolved by Owner Services representatives and Team Leaders.
- Taking responsibility of these complaints or concerns brought to the attention of the department, by clarifying and researching the cause of the escalated issue, selecting the best solution in accordance with company guidelines and relevant laws, expediting the correction and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintaining regular communication with all related parties (including managers / representatives from other WVRAP depts.) in relation to the status or progress of the issues.
- Following department policies and procedures with offering compensation (reinstated credits, free night stays or other) when required to resolve an escalated owner issue. Liaising with the Owner Service Manager or Customer Service department in relation to serious complaints, claims of misrepresentation or where compensation outside company policy may be warranted.
- Regularly monitor a variety of Owner Services calls to ascertain the quality of service being offered by Owner Services Consultants to WMSP owners; to ensure consultants are complying with all department objectives, policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to Owner Services Team Leaders with the management of the OwnerServicesTeamLeader email inbox and review calls through Qfinity to assist with the resolution of complaints and booking issues.
- Provide feedback to Owner Services Team Leaders and Quality & Service Supervisor in relation to consultants service ability, and make recommendations for coaching and training requirements.
- Coach individuals to make immediate changes to their customer service approach as you see necessary
- Monitoring the performance of service standards and implementing appropriate actions to overcome deficiencies.
- Lead by example by taking customer calls to assist with call queues and support the teams.
- In conjunction with other key stakeholders, train staff on WVRAP and WorldMark programs, products and other services to enhance customers' use of their WorldMark ownership.
- Promote customers' use of the on-line reservation and owner service system.
- Pro-actively interacting with Manager, Team Leaders and relevant stakeholders in the development of new initiatives and process improvements.
- Responsible for coordinating recruitment, training and performance management of Team Leaders and their teams.
- Ensuring the team maintains accurate records of customer contact and administration.
- Ensuring appropriate communication is maintained with WorldMark, affiliated resorts and other suppliers in relation to bookings and arrival information.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager Inbound Owner Services
- Adhere to all policies and procedures relating to Workplace Health and Safety ensuring the safety of yourself and all other people who may be effected by your conduct in the workplace.
- Display a Count On Me! service to all internal and external parties.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven experience in leading teams in a call centre environment, responsible for the delivery of complex customer service solutions (including recruiting, training and performance management).
- Displays strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to engage team members, drive results, and successfully implement significant changes to culture and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience in handling difficult customer complaints, monitoring customer service standards and implementing training to improve service levels.
- Demonstrates experience in the accommodation or travel industry with working knowledge one or more major reservation system.
- Proven experience in the development of new initiatives and projects.
- Displays a positive, professional manner with the ability to represent the department at internal meetings and dealing with key relationships from all levels within the organization.
- Understanding of hotel yield management and techniques to maximise usage.
- Evidence of high level professional communication skills in all aspects.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Access, Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Displays positive demeanour and ability to work under pressure.
Apply For Job