FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
Reporting to the Assistant Front Office Manager, the Front Office Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of guest service in the daily operations of Raffles Front Office section, ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction at all times.
• Housekeeping Team
• Sales Team
• Marketing Team
• Revenue Team
• Catering Team
• Engineering Team
• F&B Service Team
• Finance Team
• Talent & Culture Team
• Executive Office Team
• Frequent Fliers Team
• Concierge Team
• Raffles Service Team
• Fairmont Front Office Team
• Fairmont Gold Team
• Willow Stream Spa Team
• Residences Team
• Security Team
• In-House Guests
• Support of Guests and Residents (corporate or leisure contact persons)
• Loyalty Members
• Visitors and conference/meeting guests
• Taxi/Transportation Companies
• Government & VIP Liaison Officers
• Travel Agents
• Tour Guides
• External Suppliers / Sales People
• Local Authorities and Agencies
MANAGE THE DAILY FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS AND OVERSEE THE GUEST SERVICES AGENTS.
• Ensure that safe working practices are followed including but not limited to emergency procedures.
• Uphold the Accor and Raffles brands through proper presentation of hotel and prescribed grooming of Front Office colleagues at all times.
• Guide the Guest Services Agents with making win-win decisions with reference to Room Planning, application of Policies and Procedures and other Front Office concerns.
• Optimise Front Office roster to support operational requirements.
PROVIDE A GUEST ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE EXPERIENCE THAT EXCEEDS GUESTS EXPECTATIONS
• Ensure all corporate, regional and local Raffles Standards of Operating Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure compliance of arrival and departure standards based on Leading Quality Assurance.
• Lead the Front Office Team to personalise the guest arrival and departure experience by ensuring all arrival reservations are reviewed and processed based on guest purpose, perspective, preferences, and passions.
• Completeness and accuracy of pre-arrival reservation guest requirements.
• Optimise utilisation of PMS to enhance guest and resident stay experience.
• Employ a Heartist ® approach to guest and resident services contributing to achievement of defined Reputation Performance Score for arrival and departure experiences for the property.
• Work closely with other sections of Rooms Division to coordinate the efficient handling and follow-up of guest services and requests.
• Coordinate with LCAH Champions and cascade update to agents.
• Execute LCAH enrollment strategy and ensure proper training on enrolment are provided to agents.
• Personal involvement in the arrival, rooming and departure of LCAH, key and VIP residents and guests.
• Effective and efficient liaison activities between Front Office department and rest of hotel to ensure seamless experiences for guests and residents.
• Handle guest complaints.
SUPERVISE AND SUPPORT TEAM GROWTH
• Handling of career development planning with Guest Services Agents and Guest Relations Officers
• Ensure colleagues attend relevant and required training programs
• Regularly conduct gap review, and create training programs for colleagues to address these.
• Handle innovation projects
OPTIMIZE DEPARTMENTAL PROFIT BY MANAGING FRONT OFFICE RESOURCES
• Support control activities on Guest and Office Operating Supplies, and guest and resident Complimentary Gifts
• Be a key driver on room use optimization (upsell)
Main Complexity/Critical issues in the Job
• Completeness and timely cascade of all job-related information
• Accuracy in retrieval of guest data and billing
• Management of the guest service experience and expectations
• Proper tools and equipment for Front Office
• 24/7 operational availability
Span of Control
# of enrolments
% score for check-in / check-out
% score for check-in / check-out
Php amount / month
Profile Data Accuracy
Completeness of data
DOP and Audit Findings
# of reported audits
% team members per year
Rating / year
Knowledge and Experience
• Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management or any related field
• Minimum of two (02) years of relevant experience in the hotel industry
• Strong working knowledge of Opera and MS Office Applications
• Knowledge of LCAH processes or loyalty programmes
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employee and guests
• Service oriented with eye for details
• Confidently able to resolve problem and make logical decisions to support guests' needs
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Highly organized, career and results orientated with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off and additional duties.
• Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Strong team player with proven leadership, development and delegating skills.
• High guest service skills, talent and knowledge with the vision and ability to lead colleagues to excellence.
Visa Requirements: LOCAL PACKAGE. Must be eligible to work in the Philippines
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
At Raffles and Fairmont Makati we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. Your contribution is important to the success of our Company and we are committed to providing an environment that will foster and reward your efforts. Our teams around the globe endeavor to provide a safe, attractive and dynamic working environment, which will encourage you to take initiative and demonstrate your best abilities. Together we design career plans and unveil new professional perspectives through our various development programs, and with your contribution you will help make your ambitions real. An exciting future awaits!