Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw , 5 star hotel in the heart of Warsaw, not only brings a new dimension of luxury to this fast changing city, but also heralds the next chapter for one of the city's most iconic and best loved buildings. It offers its guests 106 luxurious rooms and suites, Europejski Grill restaurant, legendary Long Bar and Lourse Warsaw Patisserie. The hotel also houses a Raffles Spa featuring six treatment rooms.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as:
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Events, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Organise/disseminate information to all departments through e-mails, memos, event orders, directives, resumes and rooming list in a professional and timely manner.
• Build creative menus, mindful of food costs, labour cost and kitchen capabilities.
• Confirm electrical, Internet, telecommunications, audio-visual and exhibit requirements based on discussions with the client.
• Create floor plans for the best use of space for each event and to ensure banquet and client are in agreement prior to set up.
• Obtain guarantees of food and beverage events for Banquets and Kitchen. Must advise if any great deviation in number occurs, so labour and food cost can be controlled.
• Responsible for sufficiently 'washing' room block and food and beverage covers in order to ensure a more accurate forecast.
• Follow billing instructions in line with hotel policies.
• Yield bedroom and meeting space daily to ensure optimum potential through the use of Opera Sales and Catering and PMS systems.
• Conduct pre-conference meetings to ensure key departments are fully aware of relevant details pertaining to group upon their near arrival.
• Conduct and/or attend daily meeting to review event contracts to ensure last minute changes are communicated with Banquets, Kitchen and Stewarding.
• Fully knowledgeable of (and in adherence to) liquor and fire and safety laws and regulations.
• Fully aware of any industry trends.
• Attend weekly/monthly departmental communication meetings, also sales and operations meetings as required.
• Attend the post conference follow up, conducted by the Sales Manager, to address strengths and weaknesses of an event while soliciting return business.
• Establish good business and social relationships with the industry and participate in activities related to public relations to further increase sales leads for the department as well as the hotel.
• Responsible for following the guidelines/deadlines as detailed in the Conference Services and Catering checklist
• 1-3 years experience in the Hospitality Industry.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal.
• A confident & dynamic speaker, able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
• Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships with others.
• Proven organizational skills, works well on their own. Able to set and meet deadlines with quality results.
• Applicable job related skills as per Accountable Duties.
• Minimum of two years of administrative experience preferred
• Excellent customer service skills, superior interpersonal skills, results-oriented and highly self-motivated
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure
• Knowledge of meeting space capacities pertaining to health and safety procedures and terminology of meeting room set ups
• Food and beverage knowledge is an asset
• Good understanding of all hotel departments, particularly housekeeping, front office, banquets and kitchen
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Knowledge of S&C is an asset
• Strong written & verbal communications
We are much more than a world leader. We are 240,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making " Feel Welcome " resonate as the finest hotel promise. AccorHotels provides an extensive offer to students including complementary brands-from luxury to economy - that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Legend, SO Sofitel, Sofitel, Pullman Hotels & Resorts, MGallery by Sofitel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1. We are committed to a culture in which our colleagues FEEL WELCOME and FEEL VALUED. Guided by our strong values and rich culture, we are consistently recognized as a top employer and a global community of hospitality leaders dedicated to serving our guests, colleagues and communities, realizing our full potential through professional development and growth opportunities, and enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. For more information, please visit accorhotels.jobs and frhi.com/careers .