Passionate with enthusiasm, smart yet curious, competitive in nature, creative thinker, tech-savvy, systematic and analytic, the one who brings home the bacon? Raise your hand if that’s you, because LEVA Hotel, Mazaya Centre has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Revenue Analyst and Reservation Executive to join our dynamic team who possesses the above.
LEVA is a dynamic lifestyle hotel brand uniquely positioned in the upscale and midscale segments offering a fresh perspective on hospitality. It attracts travelers who want to be immersed in vibrant spaces while enjoying world-class comfort and engaging service at affordable price points. At every level, LEVA is focused on the essentials that turn the mundane into memorable.
Location. Tucked between Al Wasl Road and Sheikh Zayed Road, Leva Hotel occupy one of the most enviable addresses in Dubai. Standing tall amongst the most prestigious square kilometers on the planet, Leva oversees the tallest building in the world – the Burj Khalifa as well as every shopper’s paradise - The Dubai Mall. Just a stone's throw away is the Dubai International Airport, at a mere 20minute ride as you savor the sights of the city and conveniently located along the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Metro Station.
The Revenue Analyst and Reservation Executive works directly with the Chief Executive Officer to maximize hotel revenue through daily management of room inventory and pricing across all segments. In this role you will help develop and recommend room rates and availability strategies to optimize the best mix of business through multiple distribution channels. In addition, this position will be responsible for driving analysis, compiling reports and developing models to support better decisions across the business.
• Overall supervision of the Reservations team & strategically managing the room inventory to maximize revenue & better market performance.
• Ensure that all job responsibilities are performed by the team in accordance with the standard policies and procedures set as per the company guidelines.
• Ensure Upselling is done by the Reservation team, and generate maximum revenues for the hotel through all the points of contact by the Reservation team
• Work closely with the Sales team, and the Management to maximize occupancy and meet the budgeted Rooms revenue.
• Regularly monitoring the market movements to ensure the inventory of the hotel is always available to accommodate additional business generated.
• Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations.
• Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
• Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management
• Perform monthly revenue analysis and reporting to management.
• Determine monthly revenue forecast and review revenue figures with management.
• Develop standard revenue recognition policies and suggest revenue generation activities.
• Generate revenue reports and financial statements for management review and analyze and resolve issues related to revenue analysis.
• Maintain documentations of all revenue related activities for reference purposes.
• Support hotel’s yield efforts, via analysis and reporting that ensure that all segments and distribution channels are mined for revenue opportunities based on budget, forecast, pace and market demand.
• Own and validate all required data entry for daily, weekly and monthly reports used for monitoring performance against budget, forecast and proforma. Ensure that the necessary reports are maintained and systematically analyzed, including but not limited to: STR, Market Segment Analysis, Source Contribution, Pickup and Pace by Segment, Ancillary Fees Contribution and Room Type Statistics.
• Take lead in preparing documents for Weekly Revenue Meetings, providing data in terms of pricing, availability, market demand and promotional opportunities for all segments and channels. Lead the meetings in communicating all strategies and actions to the management.
• Determine optimum rate positioning of the hotel, based upon in-depth data analysis for maximizing RevPAR. Develop new strategies to achieve revenue maximization.
• Independently develop tools to analyze revenue patterns and make recommendations on how the hotel can best maximize revenue to each department.
• Make value-add recommendations to the ADRM based on quantitative findings and expected results.
• Assist in implementation of transient strategy across all channels and work with the Hotel Sales teams to set guidelines for all group bookings. Assist Sales Managers in preparing short and long-term forecasts.
• Closely monitor market trends, review demand, convention and city event calendars to maximize all revenue opportunity across all segments.
Who’s right for the job?
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or related field. Familiarization with hotel revenue management concepts and tools preferred.
• 3 + years of hotel experience with the same position
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
• Ability to collect, analyze and interpret revenue performance data
• Must effectively manage and adhere to strict daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
• Extensive proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required and ability to manipulate data essential
• Knowledge of reservations system and revenue management data.
• Attention to detail required and ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities at once.
• Ability to operate in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated maturity.
• Customer focused and with an extremely proactive personality and a courteous, dynamic and approachable character.
• Work effectively with professionalism and establish effective relationships with internal and external customers.
• Work independently within a structured environment and while possessing following additional competencies: understanding the job, teamwork, taking responsibility
Are you ready for a good time? We can’t wait to welcome you!