Marriott International and Quintessentially Unveil a Collection of Exclusive Luxury Road Trips
A collection of one-of-a-kind adventures curated in partnership with Quintessentially.
Bethesda, MD August 2020 Marriott International, through its portfolio of luxury brands including The Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis Hotels Resorts, The Luxury Collection, EDITION and W Hotels, is delighted to unveil a collection of one-of-a-kind adventures curated in partnership with Quintessentially, the worlds leading luxury concierge company. Available to book now, global travelers will have access to several distinct itineraries and immersive experiences available across Marriott Internationals robust portfolio of luxury brand properties in the United States and Europe.
During this time we know that many of our guests are choosing to travel in different ways. They might be staying closer to home, or seeking the personal space that driving between destinations affords, said Tina Edmundson, Global Brand and Marketing Officer and Luxury Portfolio Leader, Marriott International. With this series of exclusive road trips, and with the expertise of Quintessentially, we are thrilled to be able to offer our guests access to unparalleled, luxury-focused experiences that meet the moment.
Whether you are traveling to Bal Harbour or Rome, the bespoke itineraries promise an unforgettable escape marked by luxurious accommodations, flawless service, captivating landscapes and scenery, exceptional culinary offerings and outdoor adventures. Curated by Quintessentially, and available starting at $15,000 USD for two guests, each trip will include an unrivaled selection of diversified, high-end experiences that are unique to the destination.
Guests can enjoy yachting through Miami with a personal crew and chef, horseback riding along the historic Agua Caliente Indian Reservation, an afterhours tour of Florence by river cruise, learn how to build a guitar in Nashville, and more. Travelers will also enjoy the option to drive in style with access to vintage cars, such as a 1960s Ford Mustang Convertible.
At Quintessentially, we are the authority on creating one-of-a-kind, unforgettable experiences.With this collection of road trips, we are excited to bring these different destinations to life in a unique way and can further tailor the packages to guests' personal preferences, said Annastasia Seebohm, CEO, Quintessentially. Marriott Internationals unparalleled luxury portfolio allows for a seamless experience as guests move between properties and explore at their own pace.
The offer will run through the end of October and the highly coveted itineraries include:
BEST OF THE SUNSHINE STATE: The Miami Beach EDITION, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, and The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
- Journey deep into the Everglades aboard an airboat
- Private seaplane experience from Miami to Key West
- Tour of 3 fine art galleries in downtown Naples with local art expert
- Sunset sail around Naples
- Take a luxury yacht to explore the coast of Sarasota
- Sunset electric bike tour of historical downtown Sarasota
RANCHO MIRAGE TO THE SONORAN DESERT: The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage, The
Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale and The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
- Horseback riding along the historic Agua Caliente Indian Reservation
- Mountain biking in Palm Springs
- Behind the scenes of Scottsdales art and culinary scene
- Experience a classic cattle drive in Scottsdale
- Explore the Colossal Cave Park with a geologist
- Graffiti tour and lesson with a local mural artist in Tucson
DEEP SOUTH TO MUSIC CITY: Perry Lane Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Savannah, The
Ballantyne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte, and The Joseph, a Luxury Collection
- Kayak tour through Savannahs Ebenezer Creek
- Tea tasting trip to Charleston
- Picnic at Charlottes Dukes Mansion
- Learn the slow methods barbecuing meat from a pitmaster
- Build your own guitar in Nashville
- Learn the story of Jack Daniels and his world famous whiskey
THE DOLOMITES TO LAKE GENEVA: Cristallo, Luxury Collection Resort Spa, Cortina
d'Ampezzo; Hotel Goldener Hirsch, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Salzburg; and The Ritz-
Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva
- Enjoy a private yoga lesson in the mountains
- Hike the mountains with a private guide
- Bike tour of Salzburg
- Walking tour of Mozarts Salzburg
- Private boat ride on Lake Geneva
- Visit to the Patek Philippe Museum with a private guide
CLASSIC ITALY: The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice; The St Regis Florence;
and The St Regis Rome
- Guided walking tour of classic Venice
- Private boat trip on the Venice lagoon and visit to Murano glassblowing factories
- Afterhours tour of Florence by river cruise
- Tour of the exclusive Palazzo Corsini followed by a visit to the Villa Torrigiani, Europes largest private garden
- Early morning, private visit to the Sistine Chapel
- Guided baroque passeggiata in Rome
GASTRONOMY OF THE BASQUE REGION: Hotel Maria Cristina, a Luxury Collection Hotel
San Sebastian; and Hotel Marqus de Riscal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Elciego
- Exclusive meal in one of San Sebastians members-only cooking clubs
- Learn to cook traditional Basque dishes under the guidance of a private chef
- Explore the Rioja wine region via bicycle
- Tour Europes finest Rolls-Royce collection, housed in a medieval tower
For more information please visit:https://quintessentially.com/marriott-experiences
About Marriott Internationl:
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,400 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 135 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy, its highlyawarded travel program. For more information, please visit our website atwww.marriott.com,and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com. In addition, connect with us on Facebook and @MarriottIntl on Twitter and Instagram.
Quintessentially, the worlds leading luxury lifestyle group is dedicated to connecting individuals and communities, through life-affirming experiences. Quintessentially achieves this by providing unique access and specialist lifestyle services, and by fostering global brand relationships. With a global network, our specialists are experts in every aspect of contemporary luxury living.