Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For 5SU Executive
Additional Information 6 months renewable contract
Job Number 22135149
Job Category Administrative
Location Singapore Regional Office, 2 Harbourfront Place #06-08, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
As a member of the Marriott International Procurement Team (MIP), the Procurement Analyst is responsible for the successful execution and coordination of the OS&E items in the 5SU procurement function in an orderly manner
in accordance with Marriott International Procurement (MIP) policy, processes and good governance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND WORK RESPONSIBILITIES
5SU (OS&E) Support
CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Professional Certification
- Assist the 5SU manager in the pre-opening hotel project procurement activity for OS&E.
- Prepare and organize tender documents, calling of tenders, tender analysis, collect vendors' information, product evaluations and evaluate product substitutions.
- Assist in providing a high level of 5SU procurement service to the hotel Owners on the purchased products items.
- Update and track the hotel opening OS&E budget list and purchase orders status including 3 rd party logistics payment.
- Coordinate with vendors and hotel pre-opening operations team on goods delivery to hotel site.
- Provides support to the 5SU manager for Operating Supplies for Hotel Openings
- Participates in kick-off meetings and provide MIP support to the new owners
- Updates cost of goods and files including programs
- Supervises and monitors the delivery process of operating supplies
- Exacts and completes administration of 5SU projects tracking sheet
MIP Analyst Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years' work experience in the hospitality purchasing field
- Hotel operations experience - preferably F&B and Rooms at hotel level or above property level
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?