Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Account Receivable Clerk - Sheraton Milan San Siro
Job Number 23014089
Job Category Finance & Accounting
Location Sheraton Milan San Siro, Via Caldera, 3, Milan, Città Metropolitana di Milano, Italy VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
In performing this role, the successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Record, store, and/or analyze information using property software.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Outstanding communication skills including good knowledge in English & in other languages
- No supervisory experience is required
- Proficiency in the use of computer
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones and emails using appropriate etiquette. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We've been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you're a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton.