Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Accounting Agent
Job Number 22132344
Job Category Finance & Accounting
Location Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Kattengat 1, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
DISCOVER THIS WAY
Exploring the world doesn't have to stop when the working day starts.
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it's a career.
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel has the position of an
Accounting Clerk available!
What are my responsibilities?
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be a part of our Finance team. You will be responsible for checking figures, postings and documents for accuracy. You will record, store and analyze financial information and maintain files and all records in accordance with confidentiality policies and procedures. You will assist Finance team during month end periods, internal audit processes and any other key tasks required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambassador who is creative and brings personal style to every event experience. You are an ambitious and experienced in handling events and are looking for a new opportunity to develop further your skills. You live life to discover and you have a natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Is this exactly who you are and what you want to do? We're looking for someone like you!
To be eligible for this position you...
What do you get in return?
- Have Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Have a global mindset and a professional demeanor.
- Are accurate and organized.
- Are guest-oriented.
- Are fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you...
- A professional and stimulating work environment.
- An international and dynamic team.
- Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp, apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club, follow dancing classes against a discounted rate and much more.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
- As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn't find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you're in the right place. You've got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That's why we're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for someone like you.