Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Analyst, Japan
Job Number 22134157
Job Category Administrative
Location Tokyo Area Office & CEC, Tokyu Land Corporation Ebisu Bldg 2F, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
The Analyst provides consolidation, analysis, reporting and presentation support to the Area Team. Core duties include but not limited to:
CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- Consolidate data and reports as requested by the Area Team
- Provide analysis of data and reports for Area Team review
- Based on analysis work completed, draft presentations and other communications as requested for the Area Team
- Complete project management tasks and follow up on designated Area initiatives and projects
- Support other projects as requested by the Area Team
Skills and Competencies
- Appropriate educational qualifications to support the role and understanding of the business
- 2-3 years of relevant professional work experience. Hospitality experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A good team player with approachable character, positive attitude, and strong ownership.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills. Present analytical results in manner appropriate for management decision-making (both orally and in writing, in memos and/or presentation format)
- Strong computer skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software. Experience with other company applications is advantageous
- Intermediate Excel skills, including experience in data modeling is also an advantage.
- Experience and ability to organize large volumes of data to create a synthesized, meaningful analysis.
- Demonstrate ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment or contribute independently, strong time management skills.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills and effective in prioritizing work and following through on commitments.
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment with new and changing responsibilities. Self-starter with pro-active mindset.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?