Industry : Other Industry
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Dublin, Ireland
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 04 Aug 2022
Job Role : Asst. Restaurant Manager
Recruiter : Marriott International
Job Ref : HOZ12052
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-05
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Number 22133546
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Shelbourne Autograph Collection, 27 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
The Shelbourne is Dublin's most prestigious and historic five star property. Located in the beautiful location of St. Stephen's Green in Dublin 2, for almost 200 years, it has been the beating heart of hospitality, unforgettable experiences and luxury within the capital.
We are now looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our Saddle Room Team!
Position responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
• Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
• Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
• Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
• Understands the brand's service culture.
• Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
• Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally.
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
• Assists GM as needed with annual Quality audit.