Job Description For Bar Attendant-Food & Beverage
Job Number 23013985
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Delta Hotels Huntingdon, Kingfisher Way, Huntingdon, England, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
What You Have
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- A down to earth attitude balanced with a sense of fun.
- Natural flair for delivering a great customer service experience.
- A confidence to let your personality shine.
- A strong sense of team spirit coupled with a passion for wine, spirits, cocktails, beer and more.
What you do
Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
Check with captain or supervisor before leaving at end of shift.
Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables.
Maintain cleanliness and condition of work areas, bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools, following all set-up guidelines.
Hourly rate 10.00p plus benefits Perks you deserve
"Take care of your employees and they'll take care of the guests" is the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for people and the community is part of who we are.
In addition to the fantastic benefits you would expect from a brand of our calibre, Peterborough Marriott Hotel will offer you the following:
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- 28 holidays (including Bank holidays) which increases with length of service
- Meals on duty
- TakeCare Wellbeing Program
- Pension scheme
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Discounted Leisure Club membership
- Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott brands worldwide
- Discounts on Food and Beverages, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, at Marriott hotels around the globe
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World ™ at Delta Hotels.